- This is a working manager position that requires leadership to work with staff.
- The OM is in charge of and responsible for the operation of the entire facility. Must manage all of Eastlink Park’s outside operations which includes: ski lifts, snow making, and grooming equipment, maintenance and repair of machine, tools, equipment, utilities, as well as property and buildings.
- The OM and the Board of Director’s will develop and implement operating strategies, events, and programs designed to improve the facility’s services.
- Must have knowledge of all aspects of Ski Hill operations, Risk Management and ensure the facility operates within legislative requirements for Ski Hills and ensure that exceptional customer service is provided by every employee to all of Eastlink’s members and guests.
- Increase membership and daily facility usage and create a positive and ‘lively’ atmosphere.
- Develop and administrate capital and operational budgets on an annual basis. Is accountable for achieving budgeted financial goals relative to the operation and must consult with the board on all significant matters related to the operation of the ski hill.
- Undertakes special projects as required and assigned from time to time.
- Development, Maintenance and Monitoring of all required record keeping and reporting systems for all departments within the operation required by regulation, such as logs and reports.
- Develops and implements a well thought out safety program which meets or exceed governing body regulations.
- This is a full time seasonal position October – April. Our hill is open on Thursday – Sunday.
- Must be up to date on how the ski industry is progressing and changing
- This position requires a proven track record of managing staff in the ski industry
- A strong electrical background is an asset.
- A strong mechanical and technical experience in Ski lifts
- Must be bondable.