Ski Patrol Level 1 & 2
Seasonal / Nov till AprilPrimary Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest possible acceptable standard of pre-hospital care for our guests and employees as required by the Company.
- Occupational First Aid Level III or O.E.C. (80 Hour Course)
- SPRC Advanced Protocols
- Current CPRC Certificate
- CAA Level 1 for Ski Operations, AST 1, AST 2 an asset.
- High level of physical fitness free of injury with the ability to carry a pack with first aid gear & self-evacuation gear, as well as avalanche gear as necessary, on a daily basis / 25lbs maximum.
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with limited supervision
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Basic understanding of ski area Risk Management
- Strong Alpine skier, snowboarder or telemark skier in all snow & able to ski all terrain in all conditions at Manning Park Ski area
- Knowledge of Manning Park ski area
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must wear Approved Ski Helmet at all times when on hill.
- Willingness to take direction at all times in a positive manner
- Salary/Wage: tba
[email protected] fax to 250-840-8848Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.