Duties & Essential Job Functions:
Be the first point of contact for guest inquires. Answer incoming calls, follow up on emails and voicemails, issue tickets for corporate V.I.P guests, sell season passes and lift tickets to resort guests. You will assist in enhancing the quality of our guest's skiing/snowboarding day by fielding a variety of questions about the resort, local area, and directing people to where they need to go. Your personal interaction with our guests and your staff will foster a friendly relationship that they look forward to renewing each time they visit.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Act as an information resource, be familiar with CMR’s facilities and products, procedures and policies
- Sales of season passes and day ticket
- Event ticket sales, bookings and provide information to guests (ie. VIP Corporate Passes, Cat Ski Bookings)
- Close out cash and balance at end of shift
- Identify any potential problems and problem solve for the guest
- Answer incoming calls, emails and voicemails
- Cover for ticket office supervisor when away
- Open guest services and ticket office for daily operation
- Conduct nightly close out procedures including preparing deposits
- Manage in coming and out going mail
- Accept lot maintenance fees, RV lot fees and staff damage deposits
- General Administrative tasks as required (ie. order office supplies, filing, photocopying, etc.)
- A minimum of 1 year of direct work experience in a reception and/or guest service role
- Cash handling and end of day procedure experience
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
- Conflict resolution skills, course & training an asset
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and achieve results.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to prioritize and focus and stay on task
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid judgment.
- Critical thinking skills.
- A sense of teamwork and community.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
This is a full-time seasonal position from November through to April with the possibility of an extension through the summer season.
Castle Mountain Resort, end of Highway 774, MD of Pincher Creek Alberta
This is a remote location.