The Resort Services Manager is part of the resort leadership team for Baldy Mountain Resort, overseeing all Resort Services functions, including Ticket & Pass Sales/fulfillment, Ski & Snowboard School, Equipment Rentals, and Summer Activities. The successful candidate will have proven experience in staff management, revenue center management and development. We strive to provide innovative experiences, services, and products to Baldy Mountain Resort guests. Manages direct reports over Resort Services department to ensure high standards of systems, processes, communication and administration. Reports to the Ski Resort Manager.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of training and experience to compensate a degreed program.
5+ years proven leadership in guest experience/hospitality or related field.
3+ years managing sales flow processes (Ecom/POS etc.)
Strong organization, problem solving & planning skills.
Excellent personal skills particularly when dealing with Guest Service situations and scenarios not defined by policy or procedure.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and inform cross-functional teams, business and vendor partners.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties assigned as needed)
- Work with the Resort Manager in creating, implementing and measuring success of annual Resort Services plan in alignment with Baldy Mountain Resort’s strategic plan & resort wide initiatives
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders / partners / to promote business opportunities and operational efficiencies (profitability).
- Financial management of all Resort Service operations, including budget development, obtaining financial contribution goals
- Oversees all day-to-day management of Ticket & Pass sale, Ski & Snowboard School, Rental, and Summer Activity departments.
- Establish and role model a high standard of operation and guest service. Monitor quality of overall Resort service products to ensure exceptional guest experience in alignment with BMR.
- Responsible for training direct report of supervisors. Mentor, observe, coach and deliver feedback and evaluations.
- Work closely with marketing and IT to ensure to continuously elevate and innovate start to finish guest sale/fulfillment experiences.
- Work with Marketing to ensure promotion of Resort Services products and services in alignment with annual marketing plan
- Administration of Resort Services POS function ensuring timely creation, testing, and functionality of new products
- Assist in guest & market research programs and CRM management
- Overall responsibility for coordinating all Resort Services staff hiring, training and staffing
- Oversees daily POS audit function of Resort departments
- Work with Patrol & Safety Manager to develop and implements safety training for Resort Services Departments
- Strict Adherence to all provincial and federal employment laws, company policies and safety standards. Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by the Ski Resort Manager
KEY RESULT AREAS:
End to end management of Mountain Sports division guest experience ensuring responsibility for the quality of products and services.
Financial management of all Resort Service operations, including budget development, obtaining financial contribution goals, through internal controls and results from product development.
Develop and implement strategic plan in line with resort wide initiatives
Coordinate the development and maintain staff training programs, documentation
Please send in your resume to [email protected]