The Retail Rental Repairs Manager is responsible for the administration of daily store operations including staffing and service, providing strategic direction and leadership with regards to productivity and customer satisfaction. They are responsible for managing budgets, and overseeing the retail, rental (including Bike School) and repair teams in order to drive revenue growth, increase productivity and promote a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Retail Rental Repairs Manager is required to communicate and initiate the implementation of new programs to store level management and employees, and ensure that rules and regulations are observed by every employee in the company.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in a related field preferred.
- 6 or more years’ previous management experience in a retail, rental repairs environment with proven leadership abilities.
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and business processes.
- Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
- A clean valid driving license.
- A clear and solid understanding of personnel policies, practices, and procedures and other operational issues faced by the organization.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.