About the Company
From humble beginnings in the mid ‘90s, CanaDream has steadily grown into one of the largest RV rental and sales business in Canada. It’s been a long road… but there’s no shortage of those in Canada and we’ve enjoyed the ride!
At CanaDream, we believe that Canada is our product and a road trip in our RV is the most perfect way to experience our beautiful Provinces and Territories. We are a team of experienced, passionate and dedicated people and our market leading brand position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced employees across all our locations, with unique build RV floor plans, proprietary technology, continual investment and a fleet of over 1300 modern RV’s with an additional 500 previously experienced units available for sale.
In 2017, CanaDream became part of the Apollo Tourism & Leisure Group, which is a global RV rental & sales specialist. With a large portion of the Australian and New Zealand market and a growing base across the UK and Europe. The roads we are exploring continue to expand!
In Canada we have RV Guest and Sales locations that can be found in the major cities.
CanaDream’s culture is based on being “Happy to”. In every corner we seek positivity and teamwork; working together to put our Guests at the centre of everything. CanaDream Cast work hard and enjoy the ride… collaboration and fun are at the core of our business.
In return we offer competitive salary, additional incentives, growth opportunities, staff discounts, education assistance and comprehensive on the job training.
Your future at CanaDream is limited only by your imagination and you have the unique opportunity to make history as part of the CanaDream success story.
You can also find us on multiple social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced and motivated RV Sales Consultant to sell Recreational Vehicles through the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets. This individual will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with Customers and continually maintain a professional image of CanaDream. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Completing sales of RVs while offering additional products and/or services.
- Providing Customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Conducting test drives of motorhomes for sale.
- Penetrating all targeted accounts and radiates sales from within Customer base.
- Overcoming objections of prospective Customers.
- Emphasizing product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepares sales order forms and/or reports.
- Building and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generating and developing new Customer accounts.
- Maintaining professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray CanaDream in a positive manner.
- Using marketing data and the CRM to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintaining accurate records, including sales reports, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Providing financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
- Building and maintaining ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities & other research.
- Actively participating in team sales meetings.
- Performs other duties as required.
- University or college degree in a related field preferred.
- Strong history and track record in the sales field. Automotive/RV sales experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales targets.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with Customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess the appropriate sales license to meet government regulations and standards for the industry.
- Strong computer proficiency is required; and
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software.
COVID-19 - To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have installed physical barriers, and provided hand sanitizers, masks and gloves
If you like the sound of all of this and are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role within a supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply today.