Are you willing to relocate to Mirabel, Quebec and have a trade background? If you are, look no further. Business is great at CanaDream and we have room for one more enthusiastic and motivated RV Technician or apprentice to join our team. We offer competitive wages, staff discounts, growth opportunities, tuition assistance, benefits, an opportunity to participate in our apprenticeship program, comprehensive on the job training and much more!
You will be expected to do the following tasks:
• Applying troubleshooting techniques and determining proper repair procedures on RVs
• Disassembling, inspecting and determining parts needed, and reassembling to factor specifications
• Performing operational tests on engines including road testing of vehicles
• Identifying warranty claims and coordinating repairs
• Assisting guests with on road inquiries
• Performing Pre-Delivery Inspections on RVs
• Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
• Ability to speak French will be an asset
• Hands on experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides will be an asset
• Comprehensive product knowledge
• Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset
• Carpentry and electrical knowledge will be an asset
• Knowledge of installation and product specifications
• Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams
• Good computer skills and basic math skills
• Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends and holidays
• Valid Drivers License
If you would enjoy working in a company that values integrity, truth, and ongoing self-improvement, we would love to hear from you.
COVID-19 - To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have installed physical barriers, and provided hand sanitizers, masks and gloves.
Please submit your resume to Racquel Daley at [email protected] This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.