You will be responsible for the coordination and administration of the Sales functions within the Sales & Marketing Team. Reporting to the Sales Specialist, you will provide key support through administering sales contracts, sales reporting and providing general administrative support to the Sales Specialist and Sales & Marketing Team. You will ensure that wholesale, group and wedding contracts are executed within established service standards and guest expectations, and coordinate with other internal stakeholders as required.
- Drive visitation and revenue through wedding channel, direct group, regional operators and partner programs
- Provide effective and efficient administration and coordination of all Sales & Events functions through contract administration, group, tours and wedding event execution, sales reporting, liaison with internal operational partners (Food & Beverage, Guest Services, Mountain Operations, Maintenance, Winter Sports School & Rental Retail), and follow up with clients, ensuring that events and contracts are delivered to guest expectations
- Provide administrative and general support to the Sales Specialist and Sales & Marketing Team.
- Coordinate sales packages and presentations as needed
- Maintain pricing and packaging grids and sheets to update website, internal departments and partners
- Assist the Sales Specialist in following up with customers and clients and participate in outbound communications
- Prepare, track and fulfill all ticket orders in group sales system
- Be proficient with the Guest Services systems and products to assist as needed during busier periods
- Attend wedding and trade shows including overnight travel to destinations as required
- Comply with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program
- Adhere to all environmental policies and programs as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a four-season resort in a sales or marketing capacity
- Possess a post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate in Business or related field - an asset
- Have previously established corporate or group contacts within resort industry - an asset
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft Windows and database or Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) programs
- Have excellent knowledge of the tour group, accommodation, and special event market – an asset
- Have a proven track record of establishing contacts, building relationships and effectively utilizing network to drive revenue in target segments
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Are detail oriented, have excellent communication skills and teamwork skills
- Are comfortable in a standard office environment with standing, light lifting, and computer work
- May be exposed to severe weather conditions on resort (snow, cold, wind)
- Must be willing to travel up to 10%, including weekend and overnight travel
- A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
- Extended health benefits.
- Discounts on food, rentals, family & friend lift tickets, retail, hotels and more.
- Ride breaks.
- Pro deals.
- An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered.