PRINOTH, a multinational company (www.prinoth.com) designs and manufactures a complete range of tracked vehicles, including snow grooming and tracked utility vehicles. We value a strong team spirit and professional development for our employee.
Reporting to the Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for the troubleshooting & repair of vehicles in our facility and in the field for both alpine and industrial products.
- Provide top level customer service support.
- Troubleshoot all assigned vehicle/equipment - electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Use diagnostic tools i.e. volt ohm meters, scan tools, schematics, technical documentation etc.
- Ensure work order accuracy and completion for jobs assigned.
- Perform welding/fabrication jobs as needed.
- Fill out work orders, expense reports and make travel reservations.
- Document the correct information for warranty claims.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Spring and summer work schedules are typically 40 hours a week, fall and winter work schedules will include, overtime, weekends, and on-call.
- Must be comfortable travelling through snow and inclement weather to reach a building or piece of equipment with tools and materials necessary to complete the job.
- Will be required to lift, maneuver, position, remove and install heavy items. Must be physically capable of performing these tasks with assistance and alone.
- Must be able to access various components located on any portion of a piece of equipment.
Qualifications & skills required:
- Mechanical degree (High School, Technical School, or College)
- 3-5 years of experience on heavy equipment or a related field
- Knowledge of Windows environment, and MS Office software.
- Technical problem solving
- Customer service attitude
- Owns mechanics tools
You must be willing to travel frequently spending several nights on the road when necessary. You must have a valid driver's license and passport.
We are known to offer a pleasant work environment, a dynamic and motivated team as well as competitive wages and an excellent range of benefits. Candidates interested by this challenge should send their c.v. by email at: [email protected].