- Teach private, group, and multi-day lessons to adults and children in a variety of lesson programs
- Provide customer service; greeting guests, assist students in rentals, hosting school groups, and lesson wrap up.
- Providing a safe learning environment for students by following Class Management procedures and the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Maintain timely documentation including daily class cards, and incident reports.
- Assist with Special Events as required
- Maintain teaching areas including set up and take down: fencing, signage, shoveling
- Maintain a safe work environment by following the Health & Safety program, and by attending Meeting each shift.
- May train and supervise staff
- CSIA/CASI Level 1 instructor (or foreign equivalent)
- Ability to work well with both children and adults
- Positive, professional, and energetic attitude
- Ability to teach lessons in English
RATE OF PAY $17.25-$18.00 ( PAID FOR WORKING ALL DAY)