Are you looking for a dynamic career in the Tourism/Ski Industry? Are you Passionate about providing amazing customer service?
Sasquatch Mountain is located 154 kilometers east of Vancouver, BC in the beautiful Fraser Valley. It is nestled in a natural snow bowl tucked away above Harrison Lake. Located east of Vancouver in Agassiz, British Columbia; Sasquatch Mountain Resort is the Fraser Valley’s favorite alpine playground and has some of the largest, most varied off-piste skiing and riding of all the resorts in the lower mainland. The resort has an excellent mix of beginner, intermediate, and advanced terrain. Fantastic-Family-Fun that everyone can enjoy!!
Who we’re looking for:
We understand that people are our greatest asset. We are looking for creative and talented individuals who are looking forward to exciting challenges.
Why you’ll want to work for us!
- We are FUN!
- We reward you!We know how important it is to say thank you and reward hard work, so we set seasonal goals and regularly celebrate together as a team when we hit our targets. We have an employee discount program that entitles you to many perks – Free seasons pass, discounts on food & beverage, ski equipment rentals, lessons, and retail. We offer very affordable ‘On Mountain’ Staff accommodations with all the comforts of home. We keep the fun alive with multiple staff parties and weekly off mountain team building activities.
- What is around us?We enjoy beautiful British Columbia’s views of the Douglas range mountains and surrounding areas. Great access to lakes, rivers, golf courses and all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Provide first aid for guests and staff in a professional and efficient manner.
- Slope Risk Management: hazard prevention, hazard marking, etc…
- Lift evacuation
- Operation of first aid toboggans
- Assist where possible in avalanche control
- Assist in search and rescue
- Educating staff and our guests to the components of the Alpine Responsibility Code; where necessary.
- Snowmobile operation and safety
- Weather observation and reporting where necessary
- Mountain dispatch when needed
- Public relations
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Occupational First Aid level (OFA) III and/or Outdoor Emergency Care (OEC) and/or Advanced Wilderness First Aid.
- CAA Avalanche Operations Level 1 an asset
- High intermediate to Advanced alpine skier/boarder in all snow terrain and conditions
- Previous toboggan handling skills an asset
- High level of fitness and able to work in all weather conditions
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Previous ski hill experience an asset