SilverStar SnowSports School is currently accepting Full and Part Time applications for the 2019-2020 Winter season. We are interested in receiving applications from Ski, Snowboard, Dual Certified and Nordic Instructors or anyone that has a knack for teaching children new sports and enjoys working in a fun and fast paced environment who meets the following requirements:
- CSIA, CASI or CANSI certified or have equivalent certifications that are recognized to allow applicants to teach in Canada
- Bring strong interpersonal skills
- Have good communication skills
- The willingness to work with all ages
- Are a team player but who can also work independently
SilverStar offers competitive wages with a commission based incentive program, a renowned certification training program that is second to none and a great place to work for the season. Our mountain provides you with the best riding experience possible, whether it be on the groomers, the double black diamond runs on the backside or in our terrain park.
WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS FROM PERMANANENT CANADIAN RESISDENTS, CANDIDATES THAT ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA OR ARE ABLE TO SECURE THEIR OWN WORK PERMIT.
Qualifications: CSIA/CASI/CANSI Certified or equivalent certification to teach in Canada
Teach Skiing, Snowboarding or Nordic disciplines
November 28th, 2019 to April 5th, 2020
$13.85 to $35.00 per hour, depending on certifications