Cypress Mountain is now hiring instructors for the 2019.20 winter season. Join us and get paid to share your love of snow with others and ski or ride all winter!
- Teach private, group, and multi-day lessons to adults and children in a variety of lesson programs
- Provide customer service; greeting guests, assist students in rentals, hosting school groups, and lesson wrap up.
- Providing a safe learning environment for students by following Class Management procedures and the Alpine Responsibility Code
- Maintain timely documentation including daily class cards, and incident reports.
- Assist with Special Events as required
- Maintain teaching areas including set up and take down: fencing, signage, shoveling
- Maintain a safe work environment by following the Health & Safety program, and by attending Meeting each shift.
- May train and supervise staff
- CSIA/CASI Level 1 instructor (or foreign equivalent)
- Ability to work well with both children and adults
- Positive, professional, and energetic attitude
- Ability to teach lessons in English
- Full time availability: 5-6 days per week including weekends, some evenings, and Christmas holidays
- Part Time 1 – 3 days/evenings per week and some shifts over the Christmas holidays
- Start Date: late November - early April (weather and business volume dependent)
- Length of employment is dependent on seasonal operations
WHY CHOOSE CYPRESS?
- Certification Assistance Program
- Great deals at other mountains
- Successful Training Program
- Food & Retail Discounts
- Great Pro Deals all season
- Best local snow & terrain
Level 1 $13.19/hr
Level 2 $16.94/hr
Level 3 $19.83/hr
Level 4 $26.25/hr
Dual Cert + $1.00/hr
Specialty Certs + $0.50/hr
Full Time Bonus $1.00/hr+
Private Request Commissions
FOR MORE INFO & TO APPLY:
6000 Cypress Bowl Road, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 3N9
PO Box 91252, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 3N9