Snow School Desk Staff Member
Castle Mountain Resort is currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is able to
take an organizational and customer service role within the snow school. Reporting to the Assistant Snow School Director and Program Supervisor this position is responsible for running and assisting with running the day to day operations of the snow school. This position is responsible for booking lessons and assisting with the coordination of on snow instruction. Preference will be given to local candidates.
About Castle Mountain Resort
Nestled in the southwestern corner of Alberta, in the rugged and legendary Canadian Rockies, Castle is as authentic as it gets. Hard working, hospitable, and here for the powder is what we’re all about. With less than 200 employees we’re a small, passionate team of winter enthusiasts. Here, we’re all family and you will quickly find you are right at home. If this sounds like you, then we want you to join us.
Our resort is not owned or operated by a large ski conglomerate; rather by a bunch of local skiers and riders who are passionate about steep terrain and great snow. Operational decisions are made here (head office = the basement of the day lodge) and our long term direction is plotted by a group of passionate, volunteer directors who represent more than 200, predominately local shareholders.
More Info at: https://www.skicastle.ca/employment/
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Booking and sales of lessons.
- Act a customer service representative.
- Work organizationally with the children's camps and programs
- Strong computer skills are required, must be familiar with MS office and should have a working knowledge of Point of Sale systems.
- Cash control procedure implementation.
- Work as a team leader/member on a closely formed team.
- Act as a representative of the resort while on duty and skiing or riding in spare time.
High School Education
Experience with MS Excel and Point of Sale Software
$15.00 and up depending on experience and number of years worked at CMR
Period of Employment:
Late November through to early April.
Exact start date will be discussed with the right candidate.