Snow School Program Supervisor
Castle Mountain Resort is currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is able to
take an organizational and customer service role within the snow school. Reporting to the Assistant Snow School Director this position is responsible for running and assisting with running the day to day operations of the snow school. This position is responsible for booking lessons and assisting with the coordination of on snow instructors, perform instructional duties as required. This is an entry level supervisory position with a good opportunity to learn the inside and outside operations of a busy 40 staff snow school.
About Castle Mountain Resort
Nestled in the southwestern corner of Alberta, in the rugged and legendary Canadian Rockies, Castle is as authentic as it gets. Hard working, hospitable, and here for the powder is what we’re all about. With less than 200 employees we’re a small, passionate team of winter enthusiasts. Here, we’re all family and you will quickly find you are right at home. If this sounds like you, then we want you to join us.
Our resort is not owned or operated by a large ski conglomerate; rather by a bunch of local skiers and riders who are passionate about steep terrain and great snow. Operational decisions are made here (head office = the basement of the day lodge) and our long term direction is plotted by a group of passionate, volunteer directors who represent more than 200, predominately local shareholders.
More Info at: https://www.skicastle.ca/employment/
- CSIA/CASI LEVEL 2 (Level 3 Preferred) or equivalent
- Above Average Computer Skills
- Good understanding of Point of Sale Systems
- Strong understanding of CSIA Methodology
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong computer skills are required, must be familiar with MS office and should have a working knowledge of Point Of Sale systems.
- Cash control procedure implementation.
- Customer service.
- Work as a team leader/member on a closely formed team.
- Act as a representative of the resort while on duty and skiing or riding in spare time.
- Booking and sales of lessons.
- Work organizationally with the children's camps and programs.
- There is an opportunity to lead sessions and develop instructor training skills and technical skills.
Start and End Dates:
Late November to early April