- Full Time
- Dependent on qualifications.
- IT Supervisor
- IT Support
- Using application specific expertise for the support and troubleshooting of both software and hardware.
- Conducting application specific training.
- Developing and maintaining both user and technical documentation.
- Identifying and assisting in the development of reports for all aspects of the system.
- Assisting all staff with general I.T. support requests.
- Previous experience with Siriusware and Axess Lane Control or similar systems is a desirable.
- Ability to link business logic with software logic.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills for troubleshooting.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and negotiations skills.
- Professional attitude and work habits.
- Ability and willingness to interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels.
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to work through ambiguous work situations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be experienced with SQL query and report design.