Sasquatch Mountain is located 154 kilometers east of Vancouver, BC in the beautiful Fraser Valley. It is nestled in a natural snow bowl tucked away above Harrison Lake.
Who we’re looking for:
We understand that people are our greatest asset. We are looking for creative and talented individuals who are looking forward to exciting challenges.
Why you’ll want to work for us!
- We are FUN!
- We reward you! We know how important it is to say thank you and reward hard work, so we set seasonal goals and regularly celebrate together as a team when we hit our targets. We have an employee discount program that entitles you to many perks – Free seasons pass, discounts on food & beverage, ski equipment rentals, lessons, and retail. We offer very affordable ‘On Mountain’ Staff accommodations with all the comforts of home. We keep the fun alive with multiple staff parties and weekly off mountain team building activities.
- What is around us? We enjoy beautiful British Columbia’s views of the Douglas range mountains and surrounding areas. Great access to lakes, rivers, golf courses and all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Do you want to work in an environment where it is mandatory to have FUN?
- Do you like to be surrounded by others like them who are passionate?
- Do you want to work with people from all over the world?
- Do you want to be a part of creating the ultimate guest experience?
Ski/Snowboard Instructor Level 2
- Teach ski and/or snowboard lessons to our guests.
- Guide snowshoe treks.
- Assist other departments as required.
- Level 2 or higher certification with CSIA, CASI or equivalent.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Previous teaching experience an asset.
- Competitive Teaching wage, based on experience.
- Commissions for requested lessons.
- FREE Season Pass to Ski/Snowboard
- FREE Ski and Snowboard Rentals
- Training sessions.
- Discounts on Food
- Discounts in Retail Store
- Deals on Ski and Snowboard Equipment
- Staff Accommodation or Transportation
- Uniform Provided
Our tight knit snow school is the heart and soul of the resort! We have an amazing Family/Team atmosphere that fosters fantastic long lasting friendships both within the snow school and throughout the resort!
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of certifications, along with your references to [email protected]