Sun Peaks Resort LLP
Sun Peaks Resort LLP
Work, Live and Play
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort LLP has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Full access Summer Alpine Hike and Downhill Bike season pass
- Employee access Golf Membership and discounted Golf Cart season pass
- Employee Health and Wellness Program including EFAP services
- Companywide discounts and benefit programs
- Eligibility to participate in our Peak Performer Recognition Program, awarded at the end of our summer
- season at a special planned event
- Reciprocal riding at other participating BC and Alberta bike parks
At SPRLLP we want to encourage, create and enhance the playing experience for all members and guests no matter what level of play. The Golf Stater Assistant is a guest facing role that has a proven passion for the game of golf and is very familiar with the rules of the game. This role will be responsible for communicating course conditions, maintaining the pace of play throughout the course, help maintain the overall condition of the course and provide an exceptional mountain resort experience for all Sun Peaks Resort guests.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and interact with all members and guests in a polite, courteous and efficient manner.
- Promote and educate all players on course rules, etiquette, layout, pin-placement and provide helpful tips.
- Be an ambassador for Sun Peaks Resort and become knowledgeable of the services and amenities within the SPR village.
- Respond and resolve questions and concerns, in a tactful and non-threatening manner.
- Maintain and enforce the pace of play on the course and offer assistance when necessary.
- Ensure all members and guests abide by the SPRLLP Golf Course Alcohol policy.
- Be aware of any daily course information (pin placement, ropes, sand traps. and bears).
- Assist with keeping the course and areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist and work closely with pro shop daily operations
- Proven passion and very strong knowledge for the game of golf
- Knowledge of the Sun Peaks Resort Golf Course and the services and amenities available within the Sun Peaks Resort Village
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Someone who is energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality
- Self motivated and team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Enjoy the natural mountain environment and fresh air. Sun Peaks mountain is a smoke-free environment.
To apply for this job please visit sunpeaks.clearcompany.com.