Why join us?
We work and play in Canada’s most beautiful playground, Banff National Park, and you can too. Sunshine Village is the premier ski resort in Western Canada. If you want to be part of making our guests’ ski experience unforgettable and think a winter season skiing and riding on the best powder in the Rockies would be great too, then read on for more information...
- FREE - Your staff pass is your ticket to ride Sunshine!
- Ski & Ride – Free days & discounts at resorts across Canada
- Staff Events – Staff parties, BBQs, spring night skiing, dog sledding, ice climbing & more
- Career – Recognition programs & Career development opportunities
- Wellness – discounted fitness passes, yoga, onsite support & professional support
- Onsite discounts – Food & beverage, retail, & hotel stays
- Exclusive deals – Brand-named gear & local businesses
- And much, much more!
What can you expect?
Trail Crew provide an outstanding experience for our guests by maintaining a safe terrain for skiers and snowboarders. This is a very physically demanding role, however it is very rewarding!
This job might be right for you if you think you would really enjoy:
- Physical, hands-on tasks – you’re not afraid of hard work
- Snow farming our slopes and maintaining safe terrain for skiers and boarders
- Using skis to get around to your work sites
- Working in the great outdoors (it’s cold!).
And you have:
- You are required to be an advanced or expert level skier. We are unable to consider Snowboarders due to terrain restrictions.
- Experience in mountainous terrain (you’ll need to complete a competency assessment)
- The ability to lift and carry heavy items (up to 40-50Ibs) and work in adverse outdoor conditions (up to -30 degrees Celsius)
- Your own proper fitting and functioning ski equipment (Equipment will be tested, and if it fails to meet requirements you will have to provide appropriate alternatives).
Weekends and holidays are Sunshine's busiest periods. The ideal candidate will be available during these times.