You are a vital member of the Grooming team, ensuring the snow grooming equipment is operated safely and efficiently. You work well with a team and continually strive to provide our guests the finest mountain recreational experience by providing safe and well-maintained terrain.
- Safely operate grooming equipment, completing pre and post trip inspections of machinery.
- Perform daily light maintenance (topping up fluids, cleaning interior and exterior, greasing, and fueling of machine).
- Recognize and report unusual noises and conditions to the Maintenance team.
- Complete daily vehicle log sheets and daily data input form.
- Maintain high traffic areas with rebuilding and maintaining slopes.
- Perform snow removal and snow farming (including snowmaking and snow fencing).
- Relay grooming information to Security for the daily grooming report.
- Record and report any potential hazards to Mountain Safety.
- Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Work flexible shifts, including afternoons, graveyards, holidays and weekends, in extreme weather conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have previous experience operating snow grooming equipment, with an excellent safety record.
- Are mechanically inclined, with an understanding of basic operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Have basic understanding of mountain resort maintenance and ski/snowboarding terrain needs.
- Are team-oriented, with a desire to make a positive contribution to the entire resort.
- Possess excellent communication skills and work well with a diverse range of people.
- A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
- Discounts on food, retail, rentals and hotels.
- An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.