Sunshine Village Ski and Snowboard Resort’s Ski Patrol & Snow Safety Department are holding their annual spring hiring clinic for winter 2019 / 20.
We are looking for SKI PATROLLERS with strong skiing ability, superior customer service skills and a passion for working outdoors in the beautiful Canadian Rockies. This year’s clinic will be hosted on April 27th and 28th. The day will include assessments of skiing ability, first aid knowledge and other patrol duties.
Requirements for the position include:
* Physically fit
* Strong skiing ability
* Valid First Aid certificate, minimum 80 hours, (EMR preferred) with CPR level ‘C’ or ‘HCP’ certification or equivalent training
Although not required, preference will be given to those with:
* Previous ski patrol experience
* Avalanche Skills Training certificate or Canadian Avalanche Association Certifications
* Mountaineering / Backcountry travel experience
* Rope management experience
* Knowledge of Sunshine Village Ski and Snowboard Resort
This position includes a multi-area ski pass to Sunshine Village and other resorts, a staff event calendar for experiencing the Rockies and subsidized transportation from Banff and Canmore to Sunshine.
Interested applicants please apply online for our “Ski Patrol Hiring Clinic” via www.skibanff.com/careers including in your application a resume and cover letter.