On Wednesday July 7th, 2021, CWSAA held its Annual General Meeting virtually.
CWSAA is pleased to welcome three new Directors elected to the CWSAA Board during Wednesday’s meeting:
- BC-Yukon Division Director, Darcy Arnold, Big White Resort
- Director at Large, Katherine Seleski, Pass PowderKeg Ski Area
- Helicopter-Cat Skiing Division Director, Dave Morrison, Island Lake Lodge
All three individuals (photos above) have demonstrated strong leadership in the ski industry and bring a diverse set of proven skills and experience to the 12-person Board.
Click >>Here for a full list of CWSAA Director’s.
CWSAA would like to express its deep appreciation to the three exiting Board Members for their exceptional service during their tenure on the Board:
- Peter Nixon (Sun Peaks Resort) served on the Board for the past seven years, including as Treasurer.
- Patric Maloney (Snowwater Heli Skiing) served seven years on the Board, as Helicopter-Cat Skiing Division
- Stewart Laver (Sunshine Village) has served consecutive terms as an elected Director, and has agreed to continue to serve the CWSAA Board in an ex-officio capacity as Competitor Pass Chair. The Competitor Pass is the primary funding mechanism for CWSAA.
These three individuals have provided tremendous leadership during their time on the Board and have become industry mentors. Their knowledge will continue to be called upon to guide the industry in the years to come.
For more information, please contact CWSAA at [email protected]