Eagle’s Eye Assistant Team Lead $19.00/ Hour
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is proud to offer seasonal staff:
• Competitive wages
• Deeply discounted food and beverages
• $1/ hour retention bonus for all staff who complete their contract
• Direct family summer passes
• Free direct shuttle rides to and from work
• Friends and family passes
• So much more!
This position will provide support to the Eagle’s Eye Team Lead and Eagle’s Eye Manager for the administration, supervision, organization and service quality at the Eagle’s Eye Restaurant. This role will assist with the overall operation and function of The Restaurant, including the coordination, planning and organization of special events.
• Assist with coordination, planning and organization of special events.
• Contribute to administrative functions, including but not limited to inventory management, ordering and reporting.
• Assist in the development and presentation of quality food, service, and cleanliness.
• Maintain effective communications through restaurant, department and resort.
• Assist the Manager and Team Lead in training, coaching and building a successful & enthusiastic team of employees.
• Ensure all restaurant processes are carried out accurately (cash-out, closing, opening).
• Work flexible shifts with varying hours, primarily working part time between 24 to 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
• Have previous resort restaurant supervisory experience.
• Have knowledge of food and service.
• Have a Serving it Right Certificate.
• Have previous customer service and supervisory experience.
• Have previous experience with cash handling and administration.
• Are proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Point-of-Sale software.
• Hold a current Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 3 – asset, not required.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Are able to stand for extended periods of time and lift light objects.
• Can withstand brief exposure to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, cold) in a mountain environment.
More perks to the job:
• A staff season’s pass for the resort.
• Discounts on food, lift tickets, retail and hotels.
• An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
To apply for this job please visit skircr.startdate.ca.