Website Rocky Mountain Lift Services & Supplies Inc.
We are seeking Skilled Workers for Fly-In Fly-Out work in Northern BC starting end of May 2022.
Scope of Work:
– Operating and maintaining a mobile material cable crane
– Performing electrical and/or mechanical maintenance on the system as required
– Performing Ad Hoc tasks as directed
– Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with all OH&S directives
– Adhere to all rules and regulations as mandated by the main contractor
– Experience working in the aerial ropeways industry
– Knowledge and experience in electrical and/or mechanical maintenance
– Experience operating heavy equipment
– Experience working at heights
– Ability to climb high ladders on towers
– Ability to safely lift and carry 50lbs
– Must be a self starter, personable, work well alone and able to lead a small team
– Must pass a drug and alcohol test
– Fall Arrest Course is preferred
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call Franz at 403.763.8863. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org