Sun Peaks Resort LLP
Sun Peaks Resort LLP
Work, Live and Play
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort LLP has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Full access Summer Alpine Hike and Downhill Bike season pass
- Employee access Golf Membership and discounted Golf Cart season pass
- Employee Health and Wellness Program including EFAP services
- Companywide discounts and benefit programs
- Eligibility to participate in our Peak Performer Recognition Program, awarded at the end of our summer season at a special planned event
- Reciprocal riding at other participating BC and Alberta bike parks
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Diagnose, repair and maintain a large rental bike fleet as well as customers bikes.
- Effectively diagnose bike issues and communicate them with customers and co-workers in a clear and concise manor.
- Maintain accurate service records for rental bikes and customer work orders.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Welcoming guests to the area and providing exceptional service through high-quality bike maintenance and repair.
- Adherence to all WCB regulations, SPR Work safe procedures, WHMIS policies.
- Ensure all operational and safety procedures are being followed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on mountain bikes. Including but not limited to: servicing suspension, hydraulic brakes, drivetrains, headsets, bottom brackets and wheel building.
- Detailed understanding of mountain bike set-up, parts, tools, service techniques and part compatibility.
- Outstanding organizational, verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- A passion for mountain biking and the cycling community.
- Reasonable understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with computerized POS systems.
Enjoy the natural mountain environment and fresh air. Sun Peaks mountain is a smoke-free environment.
To apply for this job please visit sunpeaks.clearcompany.com.